December 23, 2014

Merry Ranchmas!

Battling my way, for the past week, through my second bout of pneumonia this year I have eschewed (to date) professional medical care and instead self-medicated with Bumble cookies.....



..... and working lunches with Mr B at Bob's:



Note the Cincinnati Reds-centric after-tax total;  $18.69.  1869 didn't register, at first, for Mr B but then again he is a Red Sox fan.  I have an affinity for the Bumble as that has long been one of My Dear Elderly Mother's nicknames for me due to my unparalleled prowess for angel-topping the family Christmas tree.  Plus, the Bumble and I both like ribs.

Said Christmas tree was, tonight, casting a broad spectrum of color:

 
 

Especially as reflected off the ceiling, walls and thick, luxuriant carpet.  The Ranch Christmas has been transformed into a Miami Beach nightclub.

*********

On Christmas night, Santa Claus makes his debut on Doctor Who when he appears in this holiday's special episode titled "Last Christmas."  Of course, our British cousins refer to Santa as Father Christmas (as if).  Check your local listings for BBC America.

Roll the credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews