October 5, 2015

The Vast Right-Wing Street Sign Conspiracy

..... Say that five times fast.

The next time you make a pilgrimage back to your old hometown, be certain to visit the new Lane Library and explore Oxville's newest mixed-development neighborhood.  Therein you'll discover the city's newest streets and, if you're anything like me (and - really - who is?), draw strength from the righteous Right-Wing icons of Truth, Justice and the (Anglo-)American Way whose names must surely cause revulsion among this college town's Comintern dark overlords.



When I grow up I want to live on Eisenhower Way!

Someday I'll get around to circulating the Heavy Artillery Book o' the Month Club.  Until then, you may bide your time by reading Eisenhower by Geoffrey Perret.  Good read, highly informative.  Yeah, yeah Phat Daddy.  I know about Ike's criticism of the military-industrial complex.  No man is perfectly correct.  Save for PJ O'Rourke.  Maybe.



The Iron Lady.  No, no, no!  Hmm, where I have I heard that sentiment echoed?



It's morning again in Oxford.



"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender....."

Roll the credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews